Image upload guide
We want to ensure the highest quality of images to present to your Portfolio-visitors. Therefore, we have put together an easy guide for how to successfully upload your artwork images.
- Start by cropping the image so it is only the artwork showing in the image. No background or borders.
- Increase exposure. In a general sense, it is often a good idea to bring up exposure a bit. A brighter image attracts more and allows for the viewer to better see your artwork.
- Fine tune by slightly adjusting contrast, structure and saturation. When you find the right balance and have enhanced your image in a suiting way, you are ready to upload it.
- Take a picture from the side in bad lightning.
- Upload the picture without first cropping it.
- Upload the picture without first fine-tuning it with contrast, structure and saturation.